A couple of months back Marimekko did a line for Uniqlo and I loved their ‘tent’ tops.
I wanted one but the M was too big and the S too small so I decided to make it myself. I got this Frida print from Fabrics Galore and used a Burda tank pattern. I closed the bust darts to get fullness at the hem but I’m not sure this is the right way to do it, most of the fullness is at the sides and the front hangs quite straight. Oh well, good enough.
The culottes have been planned for a while. I used facings instead of waistband (comfort level up!) and left the pockets as my fabric was too heavy and I didn’t have any matching lining.
I made a flat seat adjustment and shortened the crocth by 1/2″. You can read a full review of the pattern on PR.
I took them out to beautiful Winchester yesterday.